Nuclear Product Creation Secrets – MRR
Fast Track Your Way To BIG PROFITS By Harnessing The Secrets Of 'Nuclear' Product Creation!
The real reason product creation is so hard? Because we expect it to be.
We look for ways to complicate it, deep at the back of our minds, even as we’re sincerely struggling towards success.
(It’s rather like taking a 25 mile detour – on foot – when all you have to do is open that gate and walk through.)
That’s the real tragedy of people who get stuck on content creation.
The truth is, we’re all looking for a system – and sometimes, life’s just not that clean and simple. It’s in the horde of small, seemingly-assorted details that we sometimes find unexpected keys to success.
- Hidden "glitches" in popular product creation methods – and how to avoid them.
- 3 simple precautions to prevent major disaster striking in the middle of your success
- The one simple task you have to do, in order to make sure registrants attend your virtual event (hint: it's one that too many people forget)
- 3 powerful teleseminar benefits you'll experience almost immediately – and 2 unexpected connections they'll allow you to make
- 2 ridiculously simple keys to defusing real stage fright and making sure your virtual event is a smash success!
- The single hidden reason it's harder to attract teleseminar expert guests than audio interview ones
- When to choose a teleseminar, and why it's a special advantage in this particular case
- The tiny step from pre-recorded audio to teleseminar creation – and how to make the transition so easy, it doesn't even warrant a chapter
- 6 teleseminar tips that will make your show run like it was done by a seasoned pro
- The single most important thing not to forget, once you start
- The single most vital action you must not take – even though logic tells you it's needed
- The silly secret for getting over an aversion to seeing yourself on video (no, it doesn't involve plastic surgery, or yodeling while drinking water)
- Equipment you need– and how to keep it really simple
You see, balance is the key, in successful product creation. And that involves knowing your personal “big picture”, while deciding what details to use – and which to ignore.
The only way to defeat the product creation bogeyman is to see him at his real size.
And simple knowledge – with tips for instantly acting on it – is the fastest way to remove that mask!